Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Intro

As the title of this blog suggests, I will be using this space to share some thoughts on this crazy world we live in. I've always thought of myself as an optimist, but over the past several years, by optimism has dwindled greatly.

The way I see it, this world is majorly screwed up. In my daily travails, I encounter things that truly irk me, things that make this life so majorly fucked up! So naturally I've developed peeves, rants as you will, concerning many a topic. The world is full of hypocrisy. People are generally selfish! The government is so full of bureaucratic bull that it doesn't do its' job. There's so much bullshit out there that something's got to be done!

As I move along in this space and develop my ideas, I hope that some of you out there see things as I see them and post your own responses or thoughts about what I say. Hopefully we can begin a dialog that will raise awareness and move in a good direction.

No comments: